Chris Terry aka: The Oklahoma Kid will be ready to extract some reveng

After Richard Gonzalez #17 and Lyndon Kirk #5, ganged up to draft around the outside of Chris's#24 on the last lap of the Thunder Hill race last Saturday Night, Chris willl be out to get even. Chris drives in from Oklahoma every race weekend with his sone, Calin, to drive the #24 Rock Hard racing, Marty Kries owened entry. After such a long drive , I am sure he is a little tired by race Night. This week he will only need to go to The Red River Raceway whitch is close to home. i am sure he will be running up front and may win the race

Good luck Chris

After Richard Gonzalez #17 and Lyndon Kirk #5, ganged up to draft around the outside of Chris's#24 on the last lap of the Thunder Hill race last Saturday Night, Chris willl be out to get even. Chris drives in from Oklahoma every race weekend with his son, Cade, to drive the #24 Rock Hard racing, Marty Kries owned entry. After such a long drive , I am sure he is a little tired by race Night. This week he will only need to go to The Red River Raceway whitch is close to home. i am sure he will be running up frona and may win the race

Good luck Chris

Thanks Big G You took the words right out of my mouth.

Archived