Does anybody know who updates the points and when it might be done?

Charlie (track owner) updates points, he is usually updating them on late sat. night. They had some connection issues so i dont believe they could do it right after the race. Ill look into it for you guys.

Does anybody know who updates the points and when it might be done?

hey scott i thought the truck were they only one running for asa ponits

The trucks are running for the Joe Gibbs deal. I was just wondering about the track points for the season for all classes.

I THOUGHT THE POINTS WENT TO THE CAR OWNERS AND U CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE RUN THE CAR?
I think you are correct. In the past we have even had someone run their number if they couldn't attend the event so they could stay in the points chase for the championship. They rules may have changed. Not sure.

Car gets the points, driver gets the payout.

Not taking anything to heart. I am unbiased to any side. I just want to watch good racing.

Well don't quote me but I think it has been done wrong then. When Matt ohms has driven the 18 car they didn't award the points to the car but instead to Matt Ohms. I guess it needs to be addressed with the owners because that WILL make a differance to the championship point standings. ;)

11. Inspection and Protest Procedures:

11.1 Track officials reserve the right to demand the inspection of any part of any racecar for determining the legality without the protest fee. The track officials also reserve the right to refuse the entrance of any car or driver/owner for not complying with the rules.

11.2 A formal protest will be accepted from a licensed driver or car owner only if their car is in a race with the car being protested.

11.3 Protest fee is $50 visual or $200 tear down. The protested car must be torn down or refusal to disassemble for inspection will disqualify car and driver. The speedway is not responsible to furnish any tools or equipment for inspection on a car protested by another driver or car owner.

11.4 The car will not be allowed to re-enter pits until reason for disqualification's is satisfied.

11.5 All winnings and points for the racing event will be forfeited on any car found illegal or upon refusal to tear down. Second offense will result in forfeiting all points for the season.

11.6 Any car found illegal without protest being filed would forfeit winnings to track.

11.7 Track reserves the right to impound parts or complete cars in the event of disqualification or serious accident. Refusal to surrender illegal parts will be grounds for suspension from future events.

10.3 Any car found illegal without protest being filed would forfeit winnings to track. If protested car is found illegal, winnings will be paid back to next positions.

10.4 Car owner may use a "stand in" driver. Track Manager must approve all driver changes.

10.5 Car owners may not change cars during a event

6. General:

6.1 Rules and regulations if not covered herein will be interpreted by the officials and management and will be final. The management will make any changes or additions to the rules when deemed necessary for the benefit of all concerned.

11. Inspection and Protest Procedures:

11.1 Track officials reserve the right to demand the inspection of any part of any racecar for determining the legality without the protest fee. The track officials also reserve the right to refuse the entrance of any car or driver/owner for not complying with the rules.

11.2 A formal protest will be accepted from a licensed driver or car owner only if their car is in a race with the car being protested.

11.3 Protest fee is $50 visual or $200 tear down. The protested car must be torn down or refusal to disassemble for inspection will disqualify car and driver. The speedway is not responsible to furnish any tools or equipment for inspection on a car protested by another driver or car owner.

11.4 The car will not be allowed to re-enter pits until reason for disqualification's is satisfied.

11.5 All winnings and points for the racing event will be forfeited on any car found illegal or upon refusal to tear down. Second offense will result in forfeiting all points for the season.

11.6 Any car found illegal without protest being filed would forfeit winnings to track.

11.7 Track reserves the right to impound parts or complete cars in the event of disqualification or serious accident. Refusal to surrender illegal parts will be grounds for suspension from future events.

THINK YOU WHAT HAPPEND SAT NIGHT,THERE SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR LAST PLACE, IT NOT UP TO THE DRIVERS TO DSIDE THE FATE OF A RACER. IT PUTS THE DRIVERS IN A BAD SPOT WITH OTHER DRIVERS.BUT THAT IS THE FATE YALL LIVE WITH. WE THE RACER JUST WANT FAIRNESS IN THE PITS AND ON THE TRACK,WHEN THERE IS NO FAIRNESS CARS STOP SHOWING UP.WHAT FAIR FOR ONE SHOULD BE FAIR FOR ALL THANKS .

Archived