Saying Hello to everyone

Rick Day

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to everyone. I meet some great people my three years in Texas and made some great friends. I sure do miss everyone and good luck with all your racing in 2009.

I also miss Debbie Williams alot also, she was the best right hand (wo)man i could have asked for, Her heart is all racing and you all have one of the best.

I had alot of fun running San Antonio Speedway for Terry Dickerson and then Mary Ann took me in to help with THR and TSRS.

2008 with Mary Ann and her crew was probably the most fun I've had in racing since i closed my series down in Florida. Thank you Mary Ann you are a special Lady and I wish you and H the best

Best of luck .

Rick

Well Hello Rick,

Good to hear from you and hope you are doing ok in Florida.

The Texas bunch is hitting the triple diget's with the heat, makes it not to pleasant racing.

Yeah Mary Ann, H and all the THR staff are some very special people to all of us.

Miss seeing you and if you ever make it back to Texas we won't let you go back

to Florida. ;)

James & Janette Huff

Thanks for your comments, Rick. I sure do miss you too - ain't the same without you!

I hope you're doing well in Florida. I know I haven't talked with you in a while, but I do think of you often. You were a true asset to Texas racing.

Call me sometime. I know I'm bad about calling you. But, as you know, I love to talk - especially about racing!

So... how's things in Florida? If you get a chance please take over NASCAR since you're right nearby... LOL

It was fun working with you at SAS and USRA. I hope we get a chance to work together again soon.

NIck

Good to hear from you Rick. Hope all is going well. Thanx for all you did for us at SAS & THR. Continued success in the racing game. PS. I agree with Nick, see what you can do about taking over NA$CAR. :P Thanx Again. Lenny66 B) ThunderStocks @ THR.

Good to hear from you Rick. Hope you're doing well. Thanks again for everything you did @ SAS and THR. Except for DQ'n me and givin the trophy to Bryon Reed... Off set ???? WTF is Off set?????? Have a good one bud.

Archived