Pictures from 6/20/09

dancer52

How do I see just the photos on a page so I can select some to buy? All I can do is the slideshow.

Click on the album cover (where the picture is) and it will take you to a page of the photos. At the top of that page, is an option to "buy prints". Hope this helps and thanks for looking!

The problem is that there is not a picture on the folder to click on. It only lets you click on the watch show tab. This is for the Limited class. The others work fine and have a picture on the folder.

Oh. And when you make it do that zoom in deal, it kinda sucks. I can only see the rear tire of my car. Just some advise. :)

Might be fine for your class. And I didnt say I didnt like them. Just that the zoom starts with a full size picture and then it blows up to a big shot of a tire. It should start small and zoom to the normal size shot. Just a little information to make it work better. And there is a problem getting the limiteds to open to the thumbnails page.

The problem is that there is not a picture on the folder to click on. It only lets you click on the watch show tab. This is for the Limited class. The others work fine and have a picture on the folder.

Oh. And when you make it do that zoom in deal, it kinda sucks. I can only see the rear tire of my car. Just some advise. :)

Which date are you looking for? I have a picture on the limiteds folder when I pull it up. If you are looking at the limiteds from this past weekend, click below. It should take you to a direct link on the thumbnail page.

On the zoom, there isn't anything I can do about that. I use a host that provides templates for showing the pictures. It's not the best one out there, but it's the one I can afford at the moment. Let me know if the link below works for you.

Limited Thumbnails

That works for me. For whatever reason the limited pictures from this weekend is a blank white and doesnt get me to the thumbnails. And I hear ya on the template deal. I've used them before with websites and they never are what you want exactly. The pictures are great, it's just that on affect they have.

Thanks for the link. I'll be in touch.

That works for me. For whatever reason the limited pictures from this weekend is a blank white and doesnt get me to the thumbnails. And I hear ya on the template deal. I've used them before with websites and they never are what you want exactly. The pictures are great, it's just that on affect they have.

Thanks for the link. I'll be in touch.

No problem. Glad the link worked for you. Anytime you have an issue, just let me know and I'll do what I can.

Can I just get the picture I want from you at the track instead of shipping it? I'll be at Goliad this saturday.

No problem. Just let me know which number it is and I'll make sure to have it. If we don't get by your car with the picture early in the night, just come by the super stock #52 at the end of the night and we will have it for you then.

Archived