Don't be shy, give us some imput

I know that it is not as much fun posting on this forum now that we cannot razz each other for fear of offending someone. But lets get more involved in the chit chat.

I would like to give Roy a hard time for being so hard headed about going to the #1 EES cam so that his #55 Travis Roberts driven NasKart would be competitive. Unfortunatly, I have only been able to razz him in person. And now that he has put the correct cam into his motor, Travis is winning, so it's a mutt point anyway.

In addition, I would like to razz the Rock Hard Racing Team owned by Marty Kries for something or the other but I can't think of anything at this moment because they are running very fast and are real competitive. I will keep trying to think of something.

Anyway, lets get everyone more involved in replying to the posts, or even better, do a post of your own with something on your mind. We have a lot of guests looking at our forum and we want to get more content for them to read.

I think you can razz all day long with out offending a single soul! A little poke here or there is always entertaining.

Ya'll need to try to get more people registered and active on the forum! Right now I only see about 5-6 Naskart individuals registered and active. Tell Roy to either sign up again or use the "forgot username and password" link to sign into the forums again. I don't think Marty's gang works in a "computer friendly" environment, but they could possibly jump on at night!

Hello Naskart fans,

Megan is going to Florida for 2 weeks to see her grandparents for the 1st time since there accident in May. They were headed to the indy 500 to see there grandkids and the race, there car hydro plained and hit a tree in gainsville florida they were in critical condition and have been released from the hospital, megan is going on vacation to visit with them, she will be taking a drop for the june 27th race at thunderhill.

she request that her kart remains idle and no one messes with it, I will be focusing on getting some tires for her before the red river race. She will be returning july 2 for the july 3rd and 4th race in wichita falls Ronny

Archived