ASA POINTS

I can tell you why Matt. Because they took it away from the Thunderstocks and gave it to the LMST series this year. Not sure why it was done. All the drivers in the Joe Gibbs deal are truck drivers from RRS. Some tracks are superstocks and some are late models. As far as I can tell we are the only one's with trucks in the points chase for Gibbs.

I can tell you why Matt. Because they took it away from the Thunderstocks and gave it to the LMST series this year. Not sure why it was done. All the drivers in the Joe Gibbs deal are truck drivers from RRS. Some tracks are superstocks and some are late models. As far as I can tell we are the only one's with trucks in the points chase for Gibbs.

THAT IS A JOKE THEY DONT RACE BUT MAYBE 4 OR 5 TIMES. WELL THAT SUCKS FOR U GUYS, THAT ANSWERS MY QUESTION THANKS SCOTT. :ph34r::blink::lol:

I WAS ASKING MATTHEW WE KNOW UR BACK SCOTT.
No I'm not! I more than likely won't be there this week and not sure about next. I hurt my motor when I practiced a couple weeks ago so when I do come back it may be short lived. I think it's time for a chevy so i can borrow some of ya'lls cheatin motors when I need one. ;)

only cars i know that cheating or the fords, i got my protest money how about them fords if your racing your cheating some how are some were, but it ant cheating tell you get cought;;;;;; if you want to protest lets it get it done'''''other wise tend to our own bussines. :angry:;)

Archived