THR WorkDay set for this Saturday (20th)

NickHolt

Brian tells me that there will be a Volunteer WorkDay at Thunder Hill Raceway this Saturday, March 20.

He says there are several projects that need to be done and would like anyone interested in helping out to come on out to the track in Kyle starting around 9 or 10 a.m. If that's too early, drop by later on.

He mentioned that someone with welding experience and people handy with a hammer, screwdriver, etc. would be welcome. The rest of us will have plenty to do too since they are replacing a 60-foot section of the bleachers and have the track walls to paint and a tire wall or two to build among other projects.

So, there will be plenty to do. Come on out and lend a hand. Just come to the pit gate and come on in!

Nick Holt

In talking to Brian this morning, he suggets that us THR Work Day volunteers show up around 10, instead of 9, this Saturday the 20th.

A chance to get a few more minutes shut-eye or get a few more HoneyDo's done before heading to the track.

Nick Holt

Unfortunately, I already had a business trip planned (for 2 weeks) for this Saturday... :(

I hope to come out to THR on my way back..And thanks to those who are going to give of their Saturday to help Brian and the THR gang.. :D

Archived