races 06-6-09

the # 21 car was kickin some butt ! looked fast !
It was a bit better. If I hadn't slowed up for all the dust I may have actually won a heet for once. I couldn't see crap so I slowed up just to be safe about it and it cost me. We may have something for the 3 and the 44 in a week or two. ;)

looked fine ! you have plenty for matt ohm now , if he ever decides to show up !
I'm not sure when he is coming back? He said his car is pretty tore up as far as the frame is concerned. How did you do Mike and you do? I didn't get to see you guys run at all this week.

we both got 2 in our heat ! 3 cars in each heat ! we would have had a hell of a feature race ! tulsa this weekend ! we try to run red river a couple times each month ! im not points racing this year ! we go camping alot and try to race at the closest track near the campgrounds ! when we camp at quarts mts , we run at altus ! try to see chase pitch too in nashville !

we both got 2 in our heat ! 3 cars in each heat ! we would have had a hell of a feature race ! tulsa this weekend ! we try to run red river a couple times each month ! im not points racing this year ! we go camping alot and try to race at the closest track near the campgrounds ! when we camp at quarts mts , we run at altus !

Thats cool. I'm not running for points this year either. Just running when I can and just let the points fall where they may. It was a bit hard on the family running the points last year so I decided not to this year. Maybe we will have a stronger car next year and really be able to compete for the championship. We'll see how it goes.

hey scott you better tune that car for sat,you never know what ohms is going to do.me i just going to ride around at the back of the track and watch all of you fast guys run :rolleyes::rolleyes: my car is to slow to be ant comp,i know i should finsh last. see you guy sat......................................

looked fine ! you have plenty for matt ohm now , if he ever decides to show up ! i think he thinks neddles will show up , so he is not taking any chances ! :D
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

WELL THE TIME HAS COME I WILL BE THERE ON THE 20TH TO RACE THE WHEELS OFF WHAT I BRING

hey scott you better tune that car for sat,you never know what ohms is going to do.me i just going to ride around at the back of the track and watch all of you fast guys run :rolleyes::rolleyes: my car is to slow to be ant comp,i know i should finsh last. see you guy sat......................................
I know Matt is faster than me. I aint skeeeeeeerd!

I was definately disappointed the rain fell. There were plenty of trucks lined up for the feature. All trucks were fast at that. One of the good days where we had a decent turnout in all car classes. But you guys in the thunders are always exciting!

looked fine ! you have plenty for matt ohm now , if he ever decides to show up ! i think he thinks neddles will show up , so he is not taking any chances ! :D

:lol::lol: u just better worry about ur self ill be there this week.

It's a shame I won't be there on the 20th for the big orange come back. :( So are you just running that night or are you full time again? I'm not worried about Matt, he's always in front of my car. :angry:

It's a shame I won't be there on the 20th for the big orange come back. :( So are you just running that night or are you full time again? I'm not worried about Matt, he's always in front of my car. :angry:

u never know what is going to happen im in a new ride it may take a few laps to get the fill.

I was definately disappointed the rain fell. There were plenty of trucks lined up for the feature. All trucks were fast at that. One of the good days where we had a decent turnout in all car classes. But you guys in the thunders are always exciting!

maybe we will have a good turnout again.

Archived