Street Stocks

Limited Late Models

IMCA Southern Sport Modifieds

Special Event: Brazo Mini Sprints

Gates Open at 4 pm

Hot Laps start at 8 pm

Races Start at 8:30 pm

Cassie-

Can you post a schedule for modifieds at your track so that we can have time to plan and ad your races into our schedule. Also change you website so that it doesn't show Modifieds racing every week. This would be helpful in that we are not just sitting around waiting until Tues or Weds of each week deciding where we are going to race.

Michael

What if I show up at 9:00 - 10:00 and dont run the Heats? Daughter has two Softball Games Friday night?

Randy

What, am I not important enough for you to answer the phone when I call you. Whats up with that? lol

Check your pm box!!!

I still rememebr being in the flagstand when that outlaw mini sprint ran. He said a small gear change and what he had left in the pedal he could have gain another 1/2 second.

Holy Cheesefries he was haulin the mail as it was! B)

I AM JUST GUESSING BUT MAYBE THE OUTLAW MODS R NOT WORKING EITHER BUT ONE OF THOSE MINI SPRINTS SOUNDS BAD A** GOODLUCK TO THOSE THAT R RACING AND BE SAFE GREG :ph34r:

What in the heck are you talking about??

MAYBE I AM SAYING THAT THERE R NO MODS THIS WEEK AND THEY WAS GOING TO HAVE THEM AND I LIKE MINIS NOW DO YA UNDERSTAND <_< I THINK MOST GOT IT BUT MAYBE I DIDNT USE PROPER GRAMMAR :lol::lol::lol:

I AM JUST GUESSING BUT MAYBE THE OUTLAW MODS R NOT WORKING EITHER BUT ONE OF THOSE MINI SPRINTS SOUNDS BAD A** GOODLUCK TO THOSE THAT R RACING AND BE SAFE GREG :ph34r:

What in the heck are you talking about??

MAYBE I AM SAYING THAT THERE R NO MODS THIS WEEK AND THEY WAS GOING TO HAVE THEM AND I LIKE MINIS NOW DO YA UNDERSTAND <_< I THINK MOST GOT IT BUT MAYBE I DIDNT USE PROPER GRAMMAR :lol::lol::lol:

I followed ya' perfectly?

Archived