Lyndon Kirk back in the winners circle, winning NasKart Feature

After being down on power for the last couple of races, Lyndon Kirk strapped a new Smitty Built power plant on his #5 NasKart and proceded to win the Saturday Night Naskart Feature race at thunder Hill Raceway. The race was very exciting for the drivers and the fans as the Naskarts roared into action with their usual 2 and 3 wide racing. early on their were lead changes every lap as Kalib Krits was finaly able to finish a Naskart feature race. He was in the lead a couple of different times but the race was finally between the #5 of Lyndon Kirk and the #17 of Richard Gonzales.

Lyndon took the lead from Richard just before the mandatory competition yellow and never looked back although he could feel Richard bumping him from the rear. Richard made a move on the outside for the lead comming to the checkerd flag but Lyndon had enough momentum to finish fitst

Congratulations Lyndon on a great driving job.

This race reminded me of the first race Lyndon drove for me at Red River last year. The #11 yellow beast was slow in practice on Friday night. So we tore the motor apart and rebuilt it on Saturday morning. First practic on Saturday it was smoking and very slow. Second practice it was smoking and slower Qoalifer, it was last. Lyndon started dead last in the main and all of a sudden he flew by me like I was standing still and proceded to drive to the front and took the lead. He was passed by Travis Roberts driving the Roy Smith owned #14 after the competition yellow. but still came in second. It was then I realized that Lyndon was capable of overcomming any kind of advertisity.

Saturday's win wasn't quite so dramatic. The problem we were having during practice with the new Smitty Built Motor was the timing advance key kept slipping back to its stock position. After Smitty fixed that problem, Lyndon was back to his winning ways.

Thank you Smitty for your hard work on Saturday. You had me nervous for a while. Iwanted everyone to know that I would not be doing near as well without the help of you and Mike Steinman as well as the rest of the group. We are different breed and all of you have gone out of your way to help me.

TRU Chocolate>> WELCOME TO VICTORY LANE

YEEEHAWWWW

Thank you Smitty for your hard work on Saturday. You had me nervous for a while. Iwanted everyone to know that I would not be doing near as well without the help of you and Mike Steinman as well as the rest of the group. We are different breed and all of you have gone out of your way to help me.

TRU Chocolate>> WELCOME TO VICTORY LANE

YEEEHAWWWW

I am glad we found the problem. Sorry I made you nervious with your new sponsor being in the NasKarts VIP booth and all.

Also glad to see you finaly have access to the internet and are able to coment on all of my bull.

Smitty

Archived