THR limited/sportmod gear

57Racing

I was thinking about bringing our limited to THR and playing this weekend. My concern is do what gear does everybody run there? (((Not wanting your speed secrets))) And with that gear what rpm are you spinning? Currently I have a final 5.60 right now. I have heard 6.20 run there but about 7000 Rpm. Is that for everybody. Same tires as HMP? Any size sway bar legal? Min. weight?Thanks, ,   Bo   

19. WEIGHT: Minimum weight limit of 2,350 pounds after race with driver in car. Weights must not be used in driver compartment or outside body. All weights must be securely mounted with at least two, .5-inch bolts, painted white with car number on it. No titanium, magnesium, stainless steel or carbon fiber components. Solid steel fasteners only.

my final right now is a 5.74

same tires as hmp

i think you can run any size sway bar

come out and play the more cars the beter the racing

The 28 is running a 626 final which I think is a little more than is really needed and we do not have a tach. In our SS we are running a 633 and turn above 7000 with a 3300 pound car. I saw your mod run a HMP and think you would be competitive at THR with the times you were turning. You can run different offset wheels and got to IMCA and look at their Southern Sport Mod rules which is what THR goes by other than tires and allow the sway bar. For tech. info call Jack Sandefer at 512 281 5489

Archived