caution flag

Double D racing

can anyone tell me the explanation of the caution flag?for the last couple of races(streetstock) that i have been in i seem to loose positions as soon as the yellow flag comes out regardless on where on the track i am.when I see the yellow light or the flag come out i immediately shut down the racing mode and start lookin for the cause.FRiday nite again i lost 3 positions jus on the last two cautions. I know Cassie has her hands full upstairs and I have talked to her and Eric but come on guys,you cant tell me we are supposed to race back to the flag stand under yellow? i am told now to pull down on the straight away and let them know what was my last position but man does hold up the race...i'm tryin not to complain put those positions i lost Both races adds up equivelent to 5 gallons of fuel...is there anyone else experiencing this or am i jus a whiner? JMO....

I radioed for line up when in question. Since i'm new to working infield i'm not sure which car you were in...

#44.with the bright neon orange numbers and those ugly orange rims...LOL....Mark ...dont get me wrong ,i know yal have alot to juggle and in no way am i complaining(ok , maybe jus a little)but you cant tell me the drivers have blinders on......?like i said i didnt complain to Cassie and Eric i jus brought it to there attention so if there is something im doing wrong to deserve this or can i do something else to benefit......i jus dont like the idea that everytime this happens i should pull down in front of flag stand and hold up the race....JMO..

you do have a valid point. i am going to say you asked the right people, i think they need to get together with Rambo and hash it out. I agree that drivers should not be racing back to flag stand. problem is without transponders and only seven sets of eyes we still may miss something.

I have deleted a post or two from folks who just wanted to jump on the bitch bandwagon.

If someone has a dispute about a specific call, has a complaint about the way the officials officiate, doesn't like a decision may by the management, feels like they ended up on the short end of the stick during a re-alignment, please take it up with the people who can do something about it. And that would be the track officials.

Thanks.

Nick

:lol:

Danny... Nick popped you for being a whiner... take it up with track officials....

:ph34r: missmindy.... owner of the #44 car with the ugly a$$ orange wheels....

& the #29 purestock & the #41 front runner & the sponsor of..... the #11 sport -mod of Chris McLendon and the soon to be #12 purestock of JW Stuart

ok...whiner it is...well i guess i'll wait and see what happens.sorry if i affended anybody....

what did i miss? i think it is a valid point/question. i will ask jim if Cassie doesnt beat me to it and try to get you an answer. As of right now I know Cassie scores and she may have someone helping her? After that we have Rambo(Flagman), Eric at Turn #4, Me(infield at flagstand), Jeremy Turn #1 and two others one either in Turn #2 or close to it and one in Turn #3 or close to it. We could use more help, but for now we try to get it right as quick as we can, so you all can race. Only problem we had last week we thought was in the streets with the complete restart.

i didnt think you were whining?

ok...whiner it is...well i guess i'll wait and see what happens.sorry if i affended anybody....

Naw Double D, it wasn't you who got "popped." It was two or three who decided this was a good spot to air their complaints after you posted. We have a few who seem to enjoy causing trouble whenever and wherever they can...

Nick

Wow it was not me this time that got Edited by Nick this time. Race was good just did take a little long on the line up but that could be just me wanting it to go faster being I was hitting 230 already.

Randy G

Atta boy, Randy! Keep up the good work!

Nick

When the yellow comes out you restart at the position you were in on the previous lap.

example: you start at back of the pack and you go into turns 1 and 2 on rails passing 10 cars for the lead. Then the yellow comes out as you blister into turn 3. Guess what you get to do it all again and restart will put you behind the 10 cars you just passed.

Sorry Dude, that's just the way they do it.

Archived