How many mods

SassyCassie14

How many Modified drivers are planning on racing here this week???

Please let me know.

Thanks

I sure miss seeing Greg in that 8G tear up the track. And I certainly appreciate all the help that the 8G has done for me with their knowledge and know how and helpful ideas.

Just got back from Jury Duty and I have deleted several posts in this thread.

Please do not bash each other. Please do not bash the track. Please do not bash the track officials.

If this keeps up I will pre-screen those folks who insist on bashing, stirring the pot, calling others names, etc.

Nick

I only have enough money to wreck once per week. I'm removing the Poorboy magnet from the car currently. I do not see at this time that I will be attending any races at I37. Nothing against the track My wife likes me spending Fridays with her. And besides If I don't stay with my wife she will take all my money in the divorce and I will not have enough money to race. This is why you should always marry a ugly women.....They know they can't do better and no matter what you do they will always stay with you....Also they can't cheat on you... Also When the lights are out does it matter?

Good Luck to ya'lll

Go Poorboy.....

Dang Mark,I would think that you would half way understand what MR Lawrancce M. was saying..He has been around dirt tracks in south Texas for longer then you have probably been going to them..And i would think that he would get a respectfull answer rather then a smart ass answer..He understands what can and cannot be controlled by those doing it and the man up above..If it were a track owner or track management making the comments you keep going back to, i would say people will stay home or race elsewhere... Are your comments those of the track??Or just yous??..Frank T

Greg,

The software limits the number of emoticons. I have written to the software company and unless they change the rule to the way I want it I'm never gonna use their software again. That'll learn 'em. LOL...

Seriously, I truly appreciate the restraint many of you guys have shown lately. It's just so easy to find things wrong and so easy to bitch and moan about them. But the thing that separates this site from some of the other forums I've seen is that - for the most part, anyway - we try to work things out for the overall good of racing and in a civil manner.

And that can only happen when we all decide to pull together instead of tearing each other's eyeballs (or whatever) out.

Thanks again.

Nick

Archived