STACKERS are in, Loading the trailer tonight! 6:00pm

We received the stackers today at the NASKART Building and we are loading up the big trailer tonight @ 6:00pm when Marty arrives. We will need everyone who can help to load the karts onto the stckers and into the trailer. Marty will be taking the karts down to Houston tonight after we load up the trailer. We still have a issue with loading the kart stands. Everyone will also need to take care of transporting their own tools and equipment if possible. If there is room in the trailer, Marty will be able to haul some stuff. Also...make sure you have fuel as the Houston track only sells SUNOCO fuel. We talked about this at the driver's meeting at Thunderhill about everyone having fuel before they left the track Saturday night. Rules are we all use the same fuel!! If any questions..please call me!! I also have lots of promotional stuff for us all to give away. ! would like at least $10.00 per person for all the stuff i have to give away. Which includes stuff that is printed for each driver!! And posters will all the karts on them for us all to be able to sign where our kart pics are. Anyone leaving Saturday morning can meet us at 7:00 - 7:30am...but no later as we are pulling out early to get to the track on time. FIRST PRACTICE IS AT 12:10pm!!! So be there or be SQUARE!!

THANKS ALL,

Hope to see as many people as possbile to load tonight

Mike Steinman

NASKART #71

512-496-4371

Archived