FEES

da6212

WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO RACE AT THIS TRACK? (TRANSPONDER, PIT PASS, ETC)

I believe it would be $55 for what you list...now depending on the class, a raceceiver (sp?) might be required...the $55 includes $40 for the driver (pit pass and car entry) and $15 for transponder....I don't know how much the receiver would be if they even rent those...

WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO RACE AT THIS TRACK? (TRANSPONDER, PIT PASS, ETC)

Which class are you running? The minis and trucks do not have to run transponders. The minis, trucks, and super stocks do not have to use raceceivers, but most all of the minis are using them.

-Monty

Which class are you running? The minis and trucks do not have to run transponders. The minis, trucks, and super stocks do not have to use raceceivers, but most all of the minis are using them.

-Monty

I run a limited

Thx. The driver cost is $40 per race event. Limiteds do use transponders. You can bring your own transponder or rent one. Texana uses the Westhold transponders. If you rent one, that is $15. We do use raceceivers for this class. You can buy them from a number of places for varying costs, depending on the ear buds. The ear buds seem to be the varying factor on the price from what I've seen from different suppliers. The track does sell those also if you want to purchase at the track, but you are not obilgated to purchse directly from the track. The track does not presently have any rental units on the raceceivers.

Thx again - Monty

Does it have to be a raceceiver or can you use a scanner?

I believe as long as you can pick up the frequency and hear the audio from the track officials, the scanner is fine. I'm not familiar with scanners, but I assume it is just a listening device and not a two-way communication system.?.?.. I'm not real certain on the compatability from one device to another, but I believe the raceceivers have about 450 different channels. Anyway, as long as the scanner is simply a listening device and it can pick up the race officials, I don't see why it wouldn't be ok. The key is to be able to hear the race officials as they are not sending any officials on the track for line-ups, etc., for classes using the raceceivers.

Again, the Hot Stock Trucks and Minis are not required to use. Mini-stocks are optional and most all of the teens are using them in that class.

Don't forget about the regiration fee the first night and the radio

$40.00 Car/Driver Pit Pass

$15.00 Transponder Rental

$115.00 Racing Radio Purchase

$25.00 Regristration

Cost me $195.00 to run the first race there.

Had a great time as usual but hard on the wallet

Not So BIG

Mike

Archived