Jake Wright

lreracing

Congratulations to rookie Jake Wright for his 2nd place finish at CC. This young driver always shows a maturity beyond his years and seems to know...... To first win one must first finsh

Kim Le Baron

Kim,

We can't tell you how much we appreciate your post. We can not stop smiling from last night. My cheeks are sore.!!! What a night, what a crowd, what a finish!!! It did not end last night. Jake and I were about 10 miles outside of Victoria and we slowing down to pull into a gas station when out of nowhere " The BIGGEST TURKEY" we have ever seen flew right in front of my windshield!!! He missed us wthin a couple of feet. I screamed Oh s$!^!!! He told me " Dad when your driving you gotta keep your head on straight" Out of the mouths of babes!!! Thanks Man!

I think it's important to mention the crowd's response to the TSRS Allison Legacy race on Saturday. The were screaming and on their feet several times throughout the race. I know that some of the drivers, including Jake Wright and Levi Krauss (I'm sure there were others), visited with the fans in the grandstands prior to the race. I think it's great when the drivers help the fans connect the car with the driver.

Archived