Weather postpones Lucas Oil ASCS event at I-30 Speedway

Weather Postpones Lucas Oil ASCS Event at I-30 Speedway

TULSA, OK. (April 16, 2009) – Due to threatening weather expected for the weekend, I-30 Speedway track management and series officials have agreed to postpone the Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Car Dirt Series presented by K&N Filters event atop the high-banked, ¼-mile oval in Little Rock, AR, slated for this Saturday night.

The I-30 Speedway Lucas Oil ASCS event has been reset for Saturday night, May 9.

With an 80% likelihood of two or more inches of rain overnight Friday and into Saturday, the decision to postpone the Lucas Oil ASCS portion of Saturday night's I-30 Speedway card was made in the best interest of the numerous fans and teams traveling a significant distance to the event.

The Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Car Series will resume action on Friday night, May 1, at Tri-City Speedway in Granite City, IL, before returning to I-30 Speedway on May 9.

Additional information regarding the American Sprint Car Series is available at www.ascsracing.com.