Bombers?

Ray what r u talking about? U have 14 on the side of ur car so u should be fast?? :lol: I know who helps u work on that thing

josh that thing is junk yard motor :lol: its just taking some time to get the bugs out of that motor ;) give afew weeks and we will see, josh who helps me . i dont know what your talking about. lol

Well Ray I guess it's just you and me in the bombers :lol: But seriously I guess there is not going to be a bomber class this year. Someone had approached me and they were told that Red River was going to start them back up. Just another rumor I suppose?

its getting deep in here :lol: they were going to be on tue. nights but i dont think they ar pushing it. i think they ar more concerned about sat. :( i hope they have more cars show up :unsure:

hey matt i got boots on :rolleyes: they need topush for all the class, you going to altas sat, night.

its getting deep in here :lol: they were going to be on tue. nights but i dont think they ar pushing it. i think they ar more concerned about sat. :( i hope they have more cars show up :unsure:

hey matt i got boots on :rolleyes: they need topush for all the class, you going to altas sat, night.

Yep it sure is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!! :P

ya we ar taking the super up there if the weather will let us. u would have a 900 front spring would ya? 5 1\2 by 9 1\2.

Archived