sport mods

to all sport mod drivers if there is anyone that wants to race this weekend at cc speedway we are not planed to run that night but if we can get a few more cars my car and the 64 and the 09 already said that we would run but was told that if we got a few more cars that they would run us this weekend if anyone is interested please let us know.

I can't make it out this weekend but I would like to know what rules they are running and what tires everyone is using.

I BELIEVE THE RULES ARE THE SAME AS IMCA BUT THEY ARE NOT A SANCTIONED TRACK AND AS FAR AS THE TIRE RULE YOU CAN USE THE HOOSIER DIRT TIRE OR THE GOODYEAR TIRE THAT THE SUPERSTREET AND HOUSTON MOTORSPORTS PARK ARE USING. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST CALL DAN MONROE OR THE TRACK,IF THEY DON'T ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE.

I was wondering besides a sway bar what major differances are there between asphalt and dirt set-ups for the sportsmod

As far as the Sports Mod rules it is the imca rules and i believe the only changes are the sway bar and tires.You have any questions you can call the track owner Dan Monroe at 332-9716

um idk what video ur watchn but its not what everyone else saw and besides its short track racing bumping and rubbing is gonna happen and y is a texas thunder replying to a sport mod ? anyway rubbing is RACING unless it was done on purpose. in the case ur reffuring to was apoligized for. no drivers in the sport mod class has complained so.....

im not familer with that 64 limited that runs out at cc but i think he has WAY to much lead on that car....... :ph34r:

Well that could be true Darrell but it may be that i need alot more motor than I do need to take off weight.lol.

Archived