325 hp 350

tator1955

Get a $100 ready for every hp for good dependable new power and money well spent. Of course it goes up with more goodies you add.

I think 32,500 dollars is to much to spend on a race motor but hey thats why those Danielson's are fast..LOL

Chevrolet produced thousands of 325h 350s in corvettes, camaros and chevelles. I dont think that kind of HP is going to be hard to obtain. I believe the small block "turbo jet" was 325-350 hp.

Chevrolet produced thousands of 325h 350s in corvettes, camaros and chevelles. I dont think that kind of HP is going to be hard to obtain. I believe the small block "turbo jet" was 325-350 hp.

325 should be easy to achieve and pretty inexpensive. What are you going to do with the engine, street, strip circle? This needs to be answered first and then start making other decisions.

325 should be easy to achieve and pretty inexpensive. What are you going to do with the engine, street, strip circle? This needs to be answered first and then start making other decisions.

It is going to be used on the street, not an "every day driver or grocery getter, mainly pleasure.

It is going to be used on the street, not an "every day driver or grocery getter, mainly pleasure.

just build a flat top with some nice heads and cam, good intake. should have a little bump, turn 6-6500, 10-1 and run on some good pump gas.

just build a flat top with some nice heads and cam, good intake. should have a little bump, turn 6-6500, 10-1 and run on some good pump gas.

Well Tator you could just run a Ford and call it good ;)

What kind of car? Carb or injected? What kind of fuel are you looking to run, I know you said street mainly pleasure.

Do you know if you want a ZZ4, LT-1, LS-1 or ???? Also cam choice? Headers? What tranny do you want to put behind it.

I can tell you that Trick flow has some stuff out(heads and intakes) and I believe they now have it out for Chevy's as well... Also, I guess I should ask if you plan on bottle feeding it or just going naturally aspirated? Juiced you'll want to watch the compression... My old Mustang motor was a 306 with Trick Flow heads as well as upper & lower intake. The guy who bought it is putting a Cartech turbo system on it with an intercooler. Car went high 11's on the motor...

I have my own shop, but help a friend as well. We have done some really cool conversions in 55, 56, 57 Chevy's. We have also done some rock crawlers and LS-1 Conversions in Jags(turbo) and Miata's. If you go injected I can point you in the right direction for harnesses.

Sorry, just food for thought....

Mark

Archived