TRACKSMACK this WEEK at TMS LIVE

Dawn

Hey All...

Well this weekend our show becomes a two hour weekly show now and what better way to kick it off then LIVE at The Great American Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway...

We are very excited to be representing Ticket 760 this year up at Texas. Real quick I just want to take a moment to THANK so much Peter Bolger the Program Director for Ticket, Tim Merryman the Asst. PD, and a HUGE HUGE thanks to my boy, Peter Burns... All three of these guys welcomed us in and have made us feel very much at home at Ticket and EXTREMELY APPRECIATED... Andy Everett and Mike Taylor have been super with having me be a part of their shows as well and I thank them.

I have GOT TO THANK THE LISTENERS!!! OMG you guys have been fantastic with all of your feedback, and emails and more so calls on the air. It proved one thing... Like I have said for years now, THERE IS A HUGE FAN BASE for racing in San Antonio.

Thanks to our Sponsors so far...Sunrise Home HealthCare...Speedway Sports Bar, Direct Flo Heating and Air, Best Tickets, Hill Country Satelite, LoneStar Speedzone.com, and Seguin RV...the list is growing...

Now for the good stuff...

Make sure to listen tomorrow from 3-6 PM to Ticket 760 and www.ticket760.com. Mike Taylor will be LIVE out at TMS doing his show. Cup Qualifying will be taking place during his show, so I will be giving Mike the updates through out the show.

Then SATURDAY MORNING...we kick off TRACKSMACK LIVE show from TMS at 9 AM. Scheduled to join us is of course, San Antonio's own Philippe Lopez who is Compitition Director and Crew Chief for NEMCO Sports and the #87 car. We are also looking forward to having Cup Series Drivers David Reutimann, David Stremme, and Joe Nemechek in with us as well as Mr Energy himself, Kenny Wallace. We have been told depending on practice schedules that we could be joined by South Texas own Bobby Labonte and the new guy taking everyone by storm, AJ Almindinger. Trackside LIVE host and Fox Pit Reporter Steve Byrnes will pop in and say hello, and MISS SPRINT CUP, Monica Palumbo will be dropping by as well.

All of that, plus of course we take your phone calls and questions ...Give us a call at (210) 736-9760 or (800) 707-9760

or email dawn.Go to www.ticket760.com and go to the TRACKSMACK page...

Don't forget we stream LIVE...

I will be checking in here as well so for those heading up as well, let me know where to find ya!

Thanks again to all..

DAWN