Limited Mod post race

SPEEDDEVILSS

Who was the driver that went throught the infield after the race was over and hit the other mod on the back strech?

From a fans point of view, i hope all the tracks in the area DONT ALLOW THIS DRIVER TO RACE at their track!

I dont know what caused this,but I do know I hate seeing this happened to any race driver (having to fix a car and getting hit in the driver's side because someone is pi$$ed off)........................Especially w/ the economy and the cost of racing, I am glad I still have a track to go to and see some good racing

...this should have been handled alot different by that driver.....

thxs

It was the #21 limited modified of Victor Lindsey. Scared the crap out of me when he came flying by all of a sudden. Besides the other driver he was aiming for, he really could of hurt someone (especially me) coming through the infield like that.....

anyone know what happened to him? did he get banned from the track?

You know guys yall sit on here and bash people, what does that do? I am and have worked with the guy that did that... In general he is a great guy. He would give the shirt off his back. Saturday when that happened he let it get too far yes but the other driver was beating on him for six laps.. And as for the photographer he was no where near her. She was on the other side of the hot pit. So not close at all...

If he would give the shirt off his back . He should give the money out of his pocket to help fix the other persons car that he ran into. if the complete probleum happened because the other person was hitting his back bumper for six lap. he should drive faster or get out of the way.

If he would give the shirt off his back . He should give the money out of his pocket to help fix the other persons car that he ran into. if the complete probleum happened because the other person was hitting his back bumper for six lap. he should drive faster or get out of the way.

Give the money to "fix" the other person's car? WHY? The "other" person has done stuff like this for years, and now is on the receiving end and VL is getting crucified for the pay back. The "other" person was punting VL all night and finally enough was enough.

This is NOT a normal practice for VL nor is he the type that goes around roughing other drivers up during races. I know mistakes happen and maybe things got out of hand, but for all that have BASHED this driver or any other on these forums is wrong. My opinion on the bashing that goes on here or anywhere else should be done face to face and not for one to HIDE behind a computer screen and do it.

Archived