SPORT MODS

Abel64

i think chuck perry and ej gilpin are going to be there saturday

Well good keep them coming guys let's go play? I'm working on getting my company Doggett Machinery ( Red Dog Rentals)to sponsor both tracks on sportmods if everybody will cooperate with each other and race on opposite nights.I know if we do that both tracks will benefit from all aspects. I have not talked to Dan or Owen but i'm working on it. I don't want anyone to get offended i just want both tracks to succeed and they can.

i'm having motor issues doesn't look like i'll make it but i Just talked to Ken Hobbs (aka spdfrk) and he said they got their car rescaled and put the howe swaybar on last night, with the shrimp crew chiefing. kevin and ken will both pratice the car and whoever turns faster times will be piloting the #8 H&H iron and metal / Texas wrapmasters / flags inc. / toybox racing chassis. kens teammate will probably be there in the 56 and i believe that the 82jp will also be making the trip across town.

JJ called and said they were gonna bring the 26g but did'nt want to pull the Outlaw Mullins motor out for one night (said something about warranty), he said he talked to shrimper(former TAMS driver) and shrimp told him if he could figure out how to get the valve covers tight and find a solar charger for his battery he'd be driving not crew chiefing. Lawrence was gonna go but Randy is gonna let him run the limited against the three link mods in the Valley so that way he wouldn't take everyones money three weeks in a row

seriously tough good luck and STAY OFF THE BOILER PLATE!!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I GOT A PHONE CALL TODAY FROM BRUCE "POORBOY" BARBER.HE WANT TO INFORM ALL SPORTMOD DRIVER'S THAT HE IS BRINGING HIS "OUTLAW MOD" TO RUN WITH ALL OF YOU THIS WEEKEND AT CCS,BECAUSE HE THINK'S HE MAY BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH YALL'S SPORTS MOD'S,BEING HE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE REST OF THE OUTLAW MOD'S AT STS!!

ALSO KEN HOBBS HE TOLD ME TO TELL U HE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BEAT U ON DIRT,BUT ASPHALT ANOTHER STORY!!

PLEASE BE ADVISED: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO WRECK HIS CAR IT IS A HOOVER CHASSIS AND YOU CAN'T FIND REPLACEMENT PART'S ANYMORE...ONLY OTHER PERSON WITH PARTS FOR THESE CHASSIS IS THAT COMEDIAN,AND HE'S HOLDING ON TO THEM FOR FUTURE USE.

POORBOY WILL SIGN AUTOGRAPH'S @ 3:00pm TO 3:03pm ALL PROCEED'S WILL GO TO THE

" HOOVER CHASSIS FOUNDATION " :P:rolleyes::P

After much discussion The Hoover Foundation has declined your request to join the Hoover foundation. Daniel Duncan may reapply after losing more races like the rest of us.

LOL

After much discussion The Hoover Foundation has declined your request to Join. This foundation is ment for race car drivers (no matter how fast or slow) You however Daniel Duncan should join the Wreckem or breakem Foundation. This foundation is for wannabe's who talk with their mouth instead of their foot.

LOL

OUCH! LOL

After much discussion The Hoover Foundation has declined your request to Join. This foundation is ment for race car drivers (no matter how fast or slow) You however Daniel Duncan should join the Wreckem or breakem Foundation. This foundation is for wannabe's who talk with their mouth instead of their foot.

LOL

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A FOOT-A-DECKTA-MEEEEE :ph34r: ........

CALL ME I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT IS KEN.....361-877-8092

LOL

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A FOOT-A-DECKTA-MEEEEE :ph34r: ........

CALL ME I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT IS KEN.....361-877-8092

Hey i think Brandon Skinner had one didn't he Daniel? :lol:

Archived