sport mods

jracer98

Here are the fastest lap times from the SportMod feature race - not that far off from the Pro Mod qualifying times:

10 Don Painter - 16.165 (Lap 3)

28 Shawn Paul Lehman - 16.353 (Lap 15)

88 Eric Robbins - 16.625 (Lap 2)

still can.

TRC racecars can build you one. call terry james for prices and options #(512) 351-5496.

he built the 28, and trusted me it will go faster than it did. the feature was my 1st time up to speed with the car. i crashed it under yellow the 1st time i tryed to practice.

....and to be honest it scares the living sh-t outta me.don't get me wrong it is fun but it is VERY different from anything i'm use to.

still can.

TRC racecars can build you one. call terry james for prices and options #(512) 351-5496.

he built the 28, and trusted me it will go faster than it did. the feature was my 1st time up to speed with the car. i crashed it under yellow the 1st time i tryed to practice.

....and to be honest it scares the living sh-t outta me.don't get me wrong it is fun but it is VERY different from anything i'm use to.

I'm sure that car has a 16-flat in it in the near future.

Edited by ss99