Results from 3-20-09

SassyCassie14

Thanks to WoWSportz for sponsoring our Season Opener and Mark O'Donnell for the extra $$$ for the driver drawing.

Thank You to: Texas Auto Carriers, Quality Ambulance and the Jourdanton Fire Department for coming out and lending an extra hand.

Also to our fill-in flagman Eric Knudtson. WTG Eric, you did a awesome job and the driver's noticed it. They appreciated you using the black flag (all except the ones who got it anyways) lol

Congrats to all of our winners last night and everyone else (drivers, pit crews, family, friends & sponsors) who came out and supported the I-37 Raceway last night. We had a great turnout, not just driver wise but spectators as well. It was a good night.

Modifieds - 8g Greg Dinsmore - Kerrville - Sponsored by: Harris Auto Racing, Azul Margaritas, Bob Harris Enterprises, Big Worm Motorsports and Sundowner RV

Wife Candace, kiddos Shelby, Logan & Cameron and can't forget Chance and Chevy

IMCA Southern Sport Modifieds - 48 Chris "Iceman" Swenson - Boerne - Sponsored by: SRC Performance, QA1 Shocks, A Plus Cash

Limited Late Models - 58 Moe "Wildman" VanKirk - Kerrville - Sponsored by: Tres En Uno, Trey Massie Well Service, Hill Country Happings

Street Stocks - 99 Justin Henley - Pleasanton - Sponsored by: Henley Construction

Pure Stocks - 30 John Heil - San Antonio - Sponsored by: ???

Frontrunners - 57 Les Bettis - Adkins - Sponsored by: Bettis Storage, Texas National Towing Car Corral, Bettis Used Auto Parts

NEXT RACE WILL BE APRIL 10TH !!!

GREAT JOB MARC BUT I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE MODFIED CAR COUNT WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THOSE MOD DRIVERS THAT WANTED TO GO OUTLAW THAT REALLY GETS UNDER MY SKIN I-37 HAD A BETTER CAR COUNT AS IMCA AND IM SURE MORE CARS WERE TO COME BUT NOW ITS OBV THAT NOBODY WILL BE CHASING POINTS CAUSE THEY MISSED THE FIRST POINTS NIGHT WHERE THE HECK WAS ALL THE GUYS THAT WANTED IT TO BE OUTLAW I WANT TO KNOW IT REALLY SUCKS FOR THE TRACK FOR THEM TO BE MISLEAD BY A BUNCH OF BULL TALKERS AND CONGRATS TO JOHNNY FIRST TIME IN THE SEAT AND A SECOND WTGO BUD CONGRATS ;) SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE BUT IT NEEDS TO BE SAID :blink: GREG

There will be plenty of guys from STS there when they don't have to race at STS on Saturday night. I work lots of Saturdays and cannot take a chance of getting torn up on Friday night and missing STS on saturday. I have heard alot of complaints about the payout but most say they will probably still come and race. By the way congrats to Dale Flanangan on a not to distant 4th with a broken J-bar.

I have removed a few posts from this thread.

Lone Star Speedzone is not the place to complain about payouts. If you have a problem with issues like that, please contact the track management rather than using LSS to voice your displeasure.

Thanks.

Nick

I was referring to poorboys post saying that flanagan finished 3rd...i was just letting him know that swenson was 3rd but he edited his post...not taking anything away from flanagan i bet a mod is hard to drive with a broken j-bar i can hardly control mine with a good jbar

There will be plenty of guys from STS there when they don't have to race at STS on Saturday night. I work lots of Saturdays and cannot take a chance of getting torn up on Friday night and missing STS on saturday. I have heard alot of complaints about the payout but most say they will probably still come and race. By the way congrats to Dale Flanangan on a not to distant 4th with a broken J-bar.

OOOHJHHHHHHHHH <_<

Archived