mods

JohnnyT66

Many asked where we were going to race this season as most know i am a big fan of IMCA..But i do believe in racing at home if we want to see the track make it..I know many cars are going to sit at first to see what happens..A dirt track needs modifides to servive,it is a proven fact for dirt tracks..If there is no car count because cars are parked,BOTH SIDES LOSE!!..Though many are upset about the rules coming out so late, I agree..But that cannot be changed now..The track has already changed the purse to get closer to the other tracks... So they did give it there effort..I called Greg D. and asked him to turn the cheek of what some will say if he shows up..I HOPE YOU SHOW UP!! You have many fans and though some will come on here and post DUMB ASS comments,You have been good to i37 and MANY RACERS!!..Bobby G.,i hope you may consider this,There are many i hope to see Friday..One thing racing has done for me is a lifetime of REAL FRIENDS..Many of you GREAT FOLKS are like FAMILY!!..Hope to see many on Friday....FRANK TORRES

FRANK IS A GREAT FRIEND AND THE TORRES FAMILY IS A GREAT BUNCH OF RACERS AND FRIENDS AND AS FAR AS FANS CANT GET ANY BETTER WE WANT TO RACE LOCAL AND I WANT TO LET BY GONES BE BYGONES <_< ITS A #$!^!#$^$!#e$~!@#~@ SEEEEEEE YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA F R I D A Y LOL :P:P:ph34r: U BETTER B RIGHT FRANK OR ITS UR A<< :angry:

Buck i hear ya..Perhaps it can work out..Now i know Curt C has a car ready to rumble..A former i37 champion with a smile to no end and a wife that does all to support our habit..Pat K, I know you have prepped your door car,But any chance???..Daren L has been a big time supporter at i37,Are you giving it thought??..I know that Chris S is coming and NIX has stated they are also..Bill P.Come out and play!!.Frank t

Its amazing how attitudes change this close to racing!!! Its also true of what I have heard that people will not go without racing and will have to show up at the track. Now as far as friendships I use to have a lot and did alot for people but now days I guess I am on my own. Thanks all my friends out there while my car sits and yours are ready to have fun.

Randy,I consider you a true friend for what you did when i ran the track and all you still do...If you want to start thrashing away tomarrow i am all in!.If you want me to pick it up and take it to the shop so i can hit it all day, i will..Then you come after work and we wont lack much...Just call and let me know...Frank t

Its amazing how attitudes change this close to racing!!! Its also true of what I have heard that people will not go without racing and will have to show up at the track. Now as far as friendships I use to have a lot and did alot for people but now days I guess I am on my own. Thanks all my friends out there while my car sits and yours are ready to have fun.

BRING IT TO MY SHOP AND WE CAN ALL TRUCK IT UP FOR U NO REALLY IVE GOT A LOT OF PARTS :P I JUST DONT WANT MY THIRD SON TO RACE WITHOUT ME I CANT RESIST TO GET MY DOORS BLOWN OFF BY JOHNNY ;) AND WITH FRANKS HEALTH KEEP HIM CLOSE TO HOME SO HE CAN MAYBE TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND NOT STAY THE ROAD ALL DAY ;) AND MY IMCA MOTOR GOT SENT BACK TO BUILDER

:angry: (NOT JEFFS) FRANK U WOULD BE A GREAT CAR SALESMAN

freindship is one thing that u can not pass on but they willl have to prove there self and from the attitute they suowed last year it not taking care of the racers , iam glad u guys r going friday and hope 2 c u down south sat.
IF I HAD MY IMCA MOTOR :angry: I WOULD FLOAT MY BOAT ON SAT ALSO :lol: BUT WE WILL SEE :rolleyes: SO U CAN DO THE SAME SO LOAD IT UP I NEED SOMEONE TO SHOOT THE SHIAT WITH :blink::o

Archived