Texas Super Racing Series Tailgate Party

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

I have had several emails asking who all is coming out tomorrow (weather permitting) to The Texas Super Racing Series Tailgate Party? Should be a lot of fun and a great way to get your TSRS cars pre-teched and ready to race the March 13th race @ SAS. Bring your Bar-B-Q pits - we'll have a little music & lots of fun! Come vote on the entries for the 2004 Miss Texas Super Racing Series!

Drivers, Crews and Car Owners will have an opportunity to consult with Director of Tech about any of areas in question (i.e., carburetors, etc.). Come purchase your tires, fuel, parts, graphics for your cars. EVERYONE is welcome to join in on some racing FUN! SS Motorsports will even have a few NASCAR things for sale. Again, weather permitting. Call the TSRS information line before you head out - 512-899-2602.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Good morning, it is 8:00 am, we are still on schedule for the Texas Super Racing Series "Tailgate" Party! Noon - 5:00 pm @ the Texas Event Center Parking lot. Officials meeting that was schedule @ 10:30 has been moved until 2:00 pm. Hope you all will drop by and say hello! Get there early and you may get a bowl of 'Mickey McKim's good ol Chili"! Call before you head out @ 512-899-2602 press 3 or 512-844-3582 or 3584.

Don't forget to listen in for Chuck @ 10:00 am this morning on KVET AM, The Zone 1300!

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Thanks Jim, well, it is 9:35 and we too are having a good shower in South Austin. We are still going to give it our best shot, since it is from noon - 5:00, there is time in there where we hopefully will get some clear weather to do some teching. Jack is on his way as we too are walking out the door. We need to get the Tech/Office Trailer in order anyway, and have an Officials meeting to help us get ready for that first "Big" Race with ROMCO & the Pro Trucks on March 13th anyway, so if you want to come out this afternoon, we would love to see you. Please keep Larry Walton and our Race Director, Wynn Wilkerson in your prayers. Have a wonderful Day. ;)

Mary Anne,

I hope everyting turns out great.

I hope the rain did not slow thing down.

I have too many DADDY things to take care of, and we still do not have a car anywhere near race ready.

WE have a frame , but that is about it.

We may make the CC race , but I do not see us being ready for The season opener @ SA.

WE may come down and party at the track any way.

I again I hope the TAil gate party was a success.

Bryan Victory Lane

Archived