NASKART Mandatory Meeting for Owners/Drivers March 17th @ 7:00pm

We will be having a Mandatory meeting for all NASKART Owners & Drivers on the Tuesday (March 17th @ 7:00pm) before our first race. We want to go over ALL rules 1 more time and make sure everyone is on the same game plan for the season. We will also be discussing the future of our NASKART Building and dues. I encourage all to attend. If not able to attend the meeting, please let me know either here, in the forum, or call me.

Looking foward to a great season!!!

Hope to see everyone there!!

Thanks

Mike Steinman

NASKART #71

512-496-4371

If everyone who attends the meeting can bring their transponders or transponders number so that we can have a llisting of them to turn into the tracks we race at...it would be appreciated!! Also...everyone needs to fill out a driver profile sheet for us to turn into the tracks we race at. See everyone at the meeting.

Thanks,

Mike Steinman

NASKART #71

512-496-4371

The meeting went well... NASKARTS re changing fuels to the VP110 bacuase of availability at the tracks we race at and that way everyone is using the same fuel. Let everyone know what we will belooking for in tech...reminded everyone how this year's grid system works....made sure to re-interate that the tracks would like us to have RACEceivers...made sure everyone has a transponder....lets see what else. Talked about the NASKART building and dues...

and a few other things...but almost everyone showed up...so it was a good night! We will have 15 karts entered this weekend. And i received the STUff robert...you know what STUFF! lol And the check's in the mail!

talk to you later

Mike steinman

Archived