Robert Walton's dad ailing..

NickHolt

Received this Email from Joyce Walton today. Please keep the Walton family in your prayers.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello Nick,

Just to let you know that Larry Walton is in Seton Medical Center [1201 West 38th Street, Austin, TX 78705]being evaluated since he was taken by ambulance at 1:30 this morning. He was suffering from pain in chest, neck and back. He had trouble breathing also. CT Scan was done, Xrays taken and he is in Room 351. He is on a heart monitor also. Please put Robert Walton's Dad in your prayers.

Thanks,

Joyce Walton

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Oh Joyce, we are so sorry to hear about Larry! You know you have our prayers! Please let us know if we can do anything. God Bless & lots of love to you and your family.

Sincerely,

H.E. & Mary Ann

We will certainly keep Mr. Walton in our prayers...please keep us up to date...

Received this sad news from Jackie, Robert Walton's sister, this morning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nick

This is Jackie, Robert's sister and Larry Walton's daughter. We wanted to let you know that we lost our Grandmother early this mornin. She died peacefully in her sleep from liver cancer with her 5 children at her side. As soon as she can Mom (Joyce )will let you folks know when the services are.

Jackie

Larry is progressing well. The test on his heart are no problems. He has been moved to Rm 635 at Seton on 38th. He is to have an MRI don tonite to check out some possible blood disorder. He is anemic.

Thanks for the prayers for me and my sisters and brother over the loss of our dear sweet mother. Her funeral is Thursday at 3:30 pm at Forest Oaks in Oak Hill. Visitation is at 6pm Wed. Her name is Elna Wofford.

God Bless you all.

Love always

Joyce Walton

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

No truer words about racers were ever said TQ! Joyce, H & I are so sorry to hear of your loss, I know she was traveling a tuff road. God Bless you and your family.

H.E. & Mary Ann

hes doing better, but hes not ready to go racing yet. hate to say he wont be joining us at s/a this weekend due to the fact he wont have a place to rest if he needs to. but hell be back in race trim by the kyle race on the 17th of next month. whell miss him in body, but his spirit will be there with us, get well larry.

WELL i spoke to soon while at the shop loading for s/a, the doctor called and said they are sending an ambulance for larry, due to a test earlier today. his kidneys arnt working. we are going to try to meet his wishes as he left, said go race and win one for me. we are gonna try. get well and we will see u sunday!

Archived