777 in Car video at Gator Motorplex 3-7

speed demon 7

Here is some in car video from last night at Gator Motorplex. That was the most fun I have had in a long time. In the video, you will see another green 777 car, that is my new car driven by Clayton Lorenz. Thanks to Nick and Lone Star Speedzone for coming out. We look forward to seeing you guys again.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=53746607

NICE JOB!

you are becoming the dirt track racer i knew you could be... TOP 5 with the 2 and 20 and the 76 not to shabby.. who is in the 123

maybe you should come watch me win the truck and pro stock race at hmp....lol

or atleast barrow your in car cam.

Chris David(owner of Sport Action Cam) will be there on Saturday, I will tell im to put the cam in your truck. He is coming by today or tomorrow to deliver another cam too me, I have sold 4 so far. The 123 was Brandon Moore. I was being a little cautious, the car did not like the bottom, but everyone was on top so I was taking some chances to see what it would do, cost me 2 spots. at the end, but it was fun. If I didn't start dead last, maybe I would have been up in the mix. Good luck this weekned Lynn, tear them up...

Here is some in car video from last night at Gator Motorplex. That was the most fun I have had in a long time. In the video, you will see another green 777 car, that is my new car driven by Clayton Lorenz. Thanks to Nick and Lone Star Speedzone for coming out. We look forward to seeing you guys again.

Thanks Arthur. We really enjoy the track, the good ol' down-home Willis Texas hospitality, your great announcer Roland ("I'm Roland Morgan... and you're not!") Morgan and the list could go on and on....

We plan on using some of that in-car footage in the video feature we're putting together for the LSS front page. Good stuff.

Nick

Archived