Advertisement Space at Texana Raceway Park

TRP

Normally, I approach businesses in the area direct, but why not utilize this venue as an additional opportunity to spreadthe word. If you've ever been to Texana Raceway Park, you've probably seen the 4' x 4' advertiser signs we have in the general admission area. We also have some large sign space on the hot pit wall in the infield.

We offer the advertising space at a very reasonable price to help the businesses out and the raceway at the same time. We can supply all of the materials for the 4' x 4' signs to include the sign itself, the vinyl, and manufacturing through our sign manufacturer. A complete turn key 4' x 4' sign is $250 for the entire 2009 season if we make it (2 color max if we make it). If you have a 4' x 4' sign yourself, we only charge $200. We also charge $200 for the 2nd and subsequent years once the sign is made.

As an added bonus, each company which purchases a sign will receive one general admission season pass for regular season events. The pass has dates on it and can be given out to whoever you want to provide it to for each event, allowing one person to enter free at each regular season event. It can be given to someone different for each event. Your choice. This year thee are 15 regular season events scheduled, so that is basically a $150 value back to the advertiser. When you factor that in, the advertising starts getting real reasonable.

If someone is interested in advertising on the infield hot pit wall, call me on that one for pricing.

If you have a business and your interested in advertising at Texana Raceway Park call me. Or, if you know of a business owner who would like to advertise at Texana Raceway Park for the 2009 season, give them my # to call.

979/332-2325.

Thanks - Monty

Archived