Track tires for Red River Speedway

Wichita Performance Parts will have the track tires for the ASA Lewisville Motorsports Super Trucks (LMST) & ASA Thunderstock classes soon. Call now to reserve your tires . I will need an idea of how many tires to order on our first order and how many sets to keep in inventory. We will keep plenty of tires in stock for both classes and will also sell fuel and all circle track parts. Check back to this forum for updates on all Wichita Performance Parts details. We have our website up and running now. http://www.wichitaperformance.com/

I have spoken to RRS officials about the tires. Wichita Performance will post when we receive the tires. If you want to stop by the store and leave your number I will call you when we receive the shipment. If you have any questions feel free to post or call. I apologize about not having the tires yet. As soon as I get the green light I will have the tires shipped. Again Wichita Performance will be carrying the LMST, Thunderstock and the USST mandated tires. I will have a full stock of 8" and 10" rims next week. We also carry all American Racer tires and are your source for all your racing parts needs. http://www.wichitaperformance.com/

RRS tires were ordered today. Towel City say's it takes 3-4 days to ship to WF. I expect them to be here around Mon. The USST tires should also be here sometime next week. If anyone plans on ordering large number of tires please let me know, so I can order accordingly. I have 4 new 10" tires in stock, if someone needs them for this weekend. I plan on keeping about 25 tires for each class in stock. I also plan on ordering alot of truck wheels. If anyone would like certain colors please call and let us know. Mark Pinson- 940-636-9014 Brandon Pinson-940-636-6594 Prices are

LMST-$80

ASA Thunderstock-$75

USST-$30

Archived