Test-n-Tune

SassyCassie14

Alright everyone, March 7th will be the next test-n-tune before the racing season starts on March 13th. This will be the last time to get your cars setup and ready to go.

March 7th

Gates open at 10:30am

Practice will start at NOON and will last until dark

Also here is a reminder to all the driver's except the frontrunner class.

ALL CARS MUST HAVE A FLAPPER VALVE / ROLLOVER VALVE OR AIRCRAFT STYLE CAP.

THIS IS MANDATORY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT, YOU DO NOT RACE. PERIOD!

This is for your safety.

If you need one or have any questions about them, please call Gary Swenson at 210-378-4848.

• 2 weeks later...

JUST A REMINDER TO EVERYONE, TOMORROW WE ARE HAVING A TEST-N-TUNE, STARTING AT NOON TIL DARK.

DRIVER'S - $25.00

PIT PASSES - $10.00

GENERAL ADMISSION SIDE - FREE

*** ALSO, IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR CAR REGISTRATIONS / IMCA REGISTRATIONS, YOU CAN DO SO TOMORROW.

We would like to thank everyone for coming out today. We had a good turnout, 24 cars.

Here are some times from today.

Frontrunners

29 Amber Helton - Never went out

57 Les Bettis - ???

14 Karen Mares - ???

Pure Stocks

7x Janel Hilla - 20.44

23 Sean Terry - 20.77

f5 Kevin Vasbinder - 21.17

01 Bijah Fowler - 20.59

Street Stocks

88 Chris Brock - 19.99

37 AJ Wernette - 19.64

41 Wade Jones - 19.90

42 Tommy Casey - 19.63

55 Cody Clark - 23.11

Limited Late Models

14 Gary Hunter - 18.89

7 Richard Bartosh - 18.43

28 Andrew Hesler - 20.18

58 Moe VanKirk - 18.64

3 Sonny Mares - 19.14

28 Leland Waddell - broke driveshaft

IMCA Southern Sport Modifieds

89 Doug Livingston - 18.48

88 Mark McGahey - 18.56

16 Eric Madden - 20.88

771 Wesley M. - 18.68

2x Dennis Hilla - 19.31

Modifieds

2 Marlin Samford - 21.56

I think alot of the Outlaw mods were at STS racing yesterday. I'm just curious why none of the "IMCA" mods weren't racing at Texas Thunder. You would think that most that love competition would be there racing against the National Champion.

Sometime things break Johnny, I'll try to make the heat race next time. I hope I 37 has atleast 12 mods a race this year, if that happens then the rule change will have to be considered a success. I think if you look at most pre season practices you will find few mods show up, I don't think that will reflect who is going to race. I think it's because the practices are usually in the daylight hours and the tracks are completely dry due to the sun beating on them.

might go to waco friday next week houston try our luck with the outlaw mods and watch the woo latemodles

JOHNNY AND I R GOING UP NORTH ALSO MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP AND WATCH THE MODIFIED A FEATURE TOGETHER :rolleyes: LOL IM SURE THERE WILL BE PLENTY EVEN THOUGH TIMES R TOUGH AT I-37 ;) AND ITS JUST A PIECE OF SHEETMETAL ATTACHED TO THE BACK OF THE CAR THATS ALL JUST PUT UR BIGBOY PANTS ON AND GET UR RIVETS :lol: IVE GOT MY NEW GUN I NEED TO COME OUT AND TRY AND ITS A BIG ONE. I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE TO WIDEN THE GATE TO GET ER IN SHES BADDDDDDDDD :ph34r: MAYBE USMTS WILL STOP AND HAVE A SHOW THERE ; NO REALLY TALK ABOUT A REALLY WELL RUN SHOW THAT USMTS KNOWS HOW TO GET IT DONE OK I DONE NOW SEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;) AS USUAL I USED TO MANY EMOTIONS LOLLLLLLLL

I think alot of the Outlaw mods were at STS racing yesterday. I'm just curious why none of the "IMCA" mods weren't racing at Texas Thunder. You would think that most that love competition would be there racing against the National Champion.

They were at the KSP opener. 35 mods and 30 SSM. HOT did however have a low car count with 13 Mods. It's going to be interesting to see what the economy does to racing this year.

Archived