Here are the dates and times for the drivers meetings:

ALL MEETINGS WILL BE HELD AT THE TRACK.

Sport Mods- Wed.Feb.11 at 6:30pm

Super Streets- Wed. Feb.11 at 7:pm

Bombers- Thursday Feb.12 at 6:30pm

Tx Thunders- Thursday Feb.12 at 7:30pm

Any questions let me know.

Thanks, Robin Kemp

So any news from he meetings yet?Im curious about this years "fairness rule changes" that occours every year in Thunder cars.How bout the sport mods,are they still on the scedual?Please dont keep CC Speedway the best kept secret,out of town guys need to know whats happening so they can plan the year ahead.

So any news from he meetings yet?Im curious about this years "fairness rule changes" that occours every year in Thunder cars.How bout the sport mods,are they still on the scedual?Please dont keep CC Speedway the best kept secret,out of town guys need to know whats happening so they can plan the year ahead.

Gb,

At each drivers meeting the rules where dicussed and any changes where voted on.Dan and Kandy are making the changes on the rules ,as soon as they are done they will get them to me to type up.We will have the rules done and posted on CC Speedway website by the end of the week.We will have 4 regular classes at CC Speedway they are: sport mods,super streets,bombers and tx thunders.Any other classes are still being decided if we have enough interest from drivers for those classes.We are working as hard and fast as we can to get everthing in order for the 2009 racing season.We still plan on having opening night to be March 28th.I will keep you informed as I get new info or changes,also check ccspeedway.biz as info will be on there when finished.Thanks for being patient with us.

Sincerely, Robin Kemp

I still havent seen the answer to the late model question? I understand that differant people were involved earlier but there was supposed to be atleast a probability of late models. Any info on that?

I still havent seen the answer to the late model question? I understand that differant people were involved earlier but there was supposed to be atleast a probability of late models. Any info on that?

I asked Dan the question on the Late Models today.He said if there are enough with late models that want to race and will get together and make a decision on the rules(which was not decided before due to lots of disagreements for that class) than they can get with him and together see if we can get this class going.So you guys with late models get to get together soon and get with Dan.Any questions you can contact him on his cell.

Thanks, Robin

what is the car count for late models i have one and i know of one other in corpus christi

Archived