Racing at CC Speedway 2009

ratdaddy

As of this afternoon an agreement has been reached between the Yocum's and Dan & Kandy Monroe, to lease CC Speedway to run a full 2009 racing season.

Monday they will start contacting the touring series that Micheal has dates with and are going to go over the schedule and try to accomedate everyone. So everyone keep getting your cars ready and as soon as more details become available I will let everyone know. There is a lot of work to be done in a short amount of time so be patient, if you have any questions you can post them, if I don't have an answer I will get it for you. As far as I know all the rules will remain as they were.

why not let them run on the IMCA tires if you are going to us the IMCA rules. That might help make up some peoples mind about racen at CC . just because they will not have to buy a new set of tires and rims unless they want to change tires every other wekend jmo

Now that's what I'm talking about! Let's keep the hope and spirit alive for the sake of the history, people we have lost, and people who have made such a valiant effort to carry on the legacy of this facility. Let's do it all for them, just as they would have wanted it to be. We all have alot of work to do and every reason to build up for it!!!!

Ok here is a message from Dan and Kandy Monroe:

We are in the process of getting everything organized.We will announce a general meeting very soon.Any questions you may have you can call me Dan at 361-332-9716

Archived