multiple winners

i was reading about the the truck series coming to red river speedway ! last year those trucks put on one hell of a show ! they were talkin about inforcing the rules al little stricter so they could have multiple winners ! the fans that come to these tracks on saturdays nights enjoy watching racing action and like seeing different winners every once in awhile ! i hope red river inforces these rules in every class ! the fans last year stopped coming because of the same winner in the charger class , usually lapping second place every saturday night . when the drivers in the class stop showing up , so do the fans ! i hope everyone supports red river this year and gives the owners a fair shot at this ! i know my family is going to give it another shot ! alot of those fans want to get cars and join the racing action , but they want a fair racing program ! i really think the car count would grow with closer racing ! see everyone at red river in 2009 ! it makes sense to lose one car in the class instead of four ! besides if cooper finally does decide to show up with this so called neon , i want to be their ! the fans will want to watch that race ! :lol: i honestly really think the owners will do the honest and fair thing ! i hope !!!

Archived