KINETIC BATTERY

flyingaces

sounds like to me they are a cross between a battery and a capacitor, I dont know if it would really help out or not. looks like people are using these batteries to dump hundreds or even thousands of amps of current as quickly as possible for a very short period of time. prolly not what you are looking for but I dont see any reason why you couldnt use one of these batteries in your race car.

FLYINGACES- they are awesome batteries! I am big in car audio and they are top of the line for the car audio batteries....lots of people use the optima red or yellow tops, but alot of people that are good in car audio use Kinetic for their systems. on their myspace page they have all the info about the batteries. They even have pics on a dirt late model that uses the kinetic battery and they say it actually helps. My buddy has a 91 infinity with a huge system and he has a 1800 starting battery and a 2400 in the back for the amp and he has a stock alternator and it runs at 14.9 and 15.5 volts when he warms it up. Truely worth it, truely worth it!

I do lots of car audio, let me know if you ever want any work done... custom boxes, subs, installation and everything

Archived