LMST series

Mike,

Where can the rules for the trucks be found they are not on the site? What is the payout thru the field? What tire are we running (ie. 8in. 10in. new, takeoffs etc.) I am in the process of rebuilding my truck and want to know wich way to go with the new parts im ordering. Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon,

We will run on the same rules as the USST trucks are running for 2009. This will allow all the trucks to be ready to race without major changes. We are running 10 inch rubber but will be on new rubber. We are currently working with a tire manufactuer to finish the tire deal and we are really close. There will be a every race payout and year end pay out as the class is a ASA class. I will publish the pay as we get closer. The payout is higher than the 2008 USST payout and will have to start pay. We plan on putting the rules on the site as soon as we have the tire finalized as one document.

Thanks

Mike I hope that the rules will be more strickly enforced than before to ensure everyone is on an equal playing field. I want this to be a good competetive class so we could possibly have mutiple winners. It would help the series and the track itself with the fans getting to see different trucks winning. The rules are set before the racing season so noone should have that week or so to get things right correct?

Archived