Thoughts & Prayers

SassyCassie14

Our thoughts & prayers go out to Shane Moore (father of Shawn Moore - 18 street stock).

Shane was taken to the hospital this morning after having a heart attack.

Tuesday morning he is scheduled to have a triple bypass done.

Please keep Shane & his family in your prayers.

We want to thank all of you so much. As you can imagine, this is the last thing anybody in our family would have expected. All of you that know Shane know his determination at everything he does. Right now, he is determined to get through this and win. He won't let it keep him down long. We greatly appreciate all of your prayers. They mean so much to us.

Natalie Moore and the Moore Family

this is his daughter shannon, thank u for ur thoughts and prayers, my dad is doing much better, but i wanted to thank you all for ya'lls thoughts and prayers.

if anybody wants to know talk to cassie and she will tell u what we tell her and her family. thanks again and see ya'll during the racing season.

shannon moore and the moore family

Hello everybody this is Shane I want to thank everyone of you for ur thoughts and prayersfor me and my family. There is nothing better than south texas racing familys pulling together to help each other. I was fianally released today and have been ordered to take it easy for 6 to 8 weeks. Will start off slow and see what and see what happens. We will still have at least 1 of the cars ready for start of season. Thanks again everyone. See yall soon

Shane Moore

:rolleyes: GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU'RE BACK HOME. I KNOW IT'S

GOING TO BE TUFF TAKING IT EASY FOR A WHILE SINCE YOU'RE ALWAYS

A BUSY BEE BUT SHAWN IS PUTTING UP A SPY WARE CAMERA TO KEEP A

EYE ON YOU. TELL SHANNON HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR US ALSO. REMEMBER

TO CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

THE HUNTER FAMILY

• 2 weeks later...

Archived