Red River Speedway Banquet

The 2008 Awards Banquet will be this Saturday night at the Party Barn the doors will open at 6:30PM and dinner will be served at 7:30PM. We will also take 2009 registrations at this time and hand out the schedule for the 2009 racing season. We have some exciting news and press releases that will be announced at the banquet. We look forward to seeing everyone. The cost for the Banquet is $20 per person and the catering is from Branding Iron. The Party Barn is located on FM 369 next to the Rodeo Grounds. The actual address is Good Times Party Barn 3136 Arena Road , Wichita Falls , Texas

Thanks

:D sounds good ! i hope one of the announcements is your gonna race your neon against us charger drivers ! if this so called neon even exist ! :lol: celeste said branding iron was a good choice ! its been a full year since i have beaten you , i got an itch ! :D you ever seen i spider monkey jacked up on mountian dew ?

David,

I look forward to coming down there to Texas and doing the bump and run with the little old Neon! We will make the trip early in the season and then get back up here and start racing for points over in Kentucky this year. I look forward to you guys coming up here one weekend and we will see what we can do aganist these guys up here! Talk to you soon , ( The track in Kentucky is about an hour away)

Cooper

#54 Dodge Neon

:D sounds good ! i hope one of the announcements is your gonna race your neon against us charger drivers ! if this so called neon even exist ! :lol: celeste said branding iron was a good choice ! its been a full year since i have beaten you , i got an itch ! :D you ever seen i spider monkey jacked up on mountian dew ?

this should be fun to watch :lol: david you cant let a yankee beat you, you had better bring a case of spider monkeys jacked up on mountian dew :lol:

The crew is getting the Neon finished up and I will get some pictures posted. I will let you knpw how the racing is in talking to the guys in the area there is about 10 Neons racing at this track the rest of the field is Chevettes , I know that sounds weird but the y are some really good looking Chevettes and I have been told they are pretty fast? I plan on making at least one Pro Sedan race this year also as I told Neil I would.

thanks to red river speedway for a wonderfull banquet ! great meal ! i hope the pictures of me with the crown on do not make their way on here ! some how cooper ran this banquet from tennesse ! :P . i think we are all going to have to change our cell phone # 's . he is like the energizer bunny , he keeps on going ! :lol:

oil leak ??? my car was a roller that day ! motor was still in shop on motor stand ! :P thanks mike and nick for posting pictures ! i hope neil doesnt see the nerf bars on my car !

That could be the water from washing it right before you got there. :lol:

Archived