Montgomery Motor Speedway

Congratulations goes to Bobby and Mark Knox on being granted their city liscense by the Board Of Adjustments tonight January 15th to operate Montgomery Motor Speedway. It has been a long, long, very, very, tough road but the support that the true race fans gave them here in Montgomery was just unbelieveable. I can't wait until the first race of 2009...... We have not had a race at MMS since March 2006. I hope the first race is standing room only....................Looking forward to seeing some of the great Texas drivers and fans here at MMS this year.

LLamadog.............We look forward to seeing you at Montgomery Motor Speedway this year. Please pass the word around the Mobile area that MMS will be racing this year...........Who knows maybe Snowball from Pensacola might even make it up to MMS one time this year although I surely would not bet any money on it.........................When Bobby and Mark Knox get through with the renovations that are being done to MMS we will have one of the nicest asphalt short tracks in the country. Us race fans here in Montgomery are really looking forward to the 2009 season opening race sometimes in March or April. Montgomery Motor Speedway.......334-262-6101

It has just recently been announced that all of Montgomery Motor Speedway's races this year will be carried live over the internet at www.JockJive.com The CRA SLM South Series has scheduled a race at MMS for May 16th. Hope to see some Texas drivers and fans at MMS this year.............Also, B.J. Parker is starting up another Super Late Model Series. His first two races are scheduled for Sayre Speedway in Birmingham, AL on March 28th and Huntsville, AL on March 29th. The website for this new series is www.SuperStarsRacing.com.........Glad to see that we will have some good Super Late Model racing this year in Alabama.

Archived