Tenative Schedule At The Bullring 2009

3/28 Opening Nite points start LOCAL CLASSES(Super Street-Thunders-bombers)(LC),SPORTS MODS(SM).LATE MODELS(LM),PRO TRUCKS(PT),PRO MODS(PM)

4/4 LC,SM

4/11 LC,LM,DWARF CARS(DC),PM

4/18 LC, TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES(TSRS)

4/25LC,SM,DC

5/2 CLOSED FOR BUC DAYS

5/9 LC,SM,LM,DC

5/16 LC,SM

5/23 LC,PM,PT

5/30CLOSED OR RAIN MAKE UP

6/6 LC,LM,SM

6/13 DEMO DERBY

6/20 LC,DC,PT,PM,SM

6/27 CLOSED OR RAIN MAKE UP

7/4 CLOSED 4TH OF JULY

7/11LC,PT

7/18 LC,LM,DC,SM

7/25 LC,PM

8/1LC,SM

8/8 LC,LM,DC

8/15 CLOSED OR RAIN MAKE UP

8/22 LC,LM,PM

8/29 LC,SM

9/5 CLOSED OR RAIN MAKE UP

9/12 LC,LM,PM

9/19 LC,DC,SM

9/26 LC,PT

10/3 LC,SM,LM,PT

I believe this leaves every one room at local and south texas tracks. More dates could be added

Well I might be dreaming but I do think CC will benifit the most from the resourses they put into the LC (local classes).Its nice to think that other types of cars will flow into the track in great numbers but I cant recall that happening at any recient time.I believe investing in the cars that run every Sat nite and come from the neighborhood will be where the numbers show promise.

In recient years the local classes have been left to grow on their own but I believe with Michaels experience as a promoter I believe he can breath new life in the neighborhood.I just hope the lure of trying many other classes of cars from other tracks does not distract from taking care of the homeboys.Corpus is full of great people and wonderful racers and I believe that is the market most needed.Its like fishing where the other side of the pond looks so inviting even when your sitting on a school of fish.Im reminded of the race a few years back when CC paid 5000$ to win a late model race and attracted 5 cars.How many local class type cars could that have drawn?

Michael is open to new ideas and CC is a great place to create racing with the modern car,already allowed in Thunders and could easily be included in Bombers.

All the LC cars need is a little help.I applaude CCs efforts to improve the CC cars.Cars from the other track can adapt if intrested.Adding the sport mods is a great idea too because of the sheer number of these cars around the state.Im sure many can be adapted to be great asphalt cars and Im betting before the year is over they will become LC cars too.Wouldnt it be great to have 2 feature classes,one stock car and one open wheel ?With occasional traveling shows it would be a full plate in my mind.Its just me thinking out loud.

Archived