More sad news from Corpus

fastoval

:( Our prayers need to be going out to the familys of those that have passes recently.

My condolences go out to John & Joey Heinaman in the loss of there grandfather and biggest fan.

My condolences also go out to the family of Terry Ray Dragoo. Terry drove at C.C. speedway in the 80's. He was a good friend and nice guy. Always had a smile and handshake for everyone.

My prayers also go out to the family of Mark Finck. Mark was a friend that took pictures at C.C. Speedway. Mark and I went to school together and it hits close to home as we shared the same birthday.

Lets all keep these familys in our thoughts and prayers as we go on from here. May God bless each one of us and keep us all safe in this and all future race seasons.

Mark Shurbet

My Condolences and Prayers go out to John, Sharon & Joey on the passing of their grandfather.

My condolences and prayers also go out to the family of Terry Dragoo, I went to School with Terry and was doing pictures for him at South Texas Speedway and C.C. Speedway, a good friend.

Thank you Mark for posting this information.

Jeff Garvin

Archived