Prayers for Lipp Family

Mona

I received a call from my friend, Paul Lipp, driver of #83 Thunderstock that his mother passed away this morning after a battle with terminal illness. She was well taken care of by the Hospice in New Braunfels. They are not having any memorials or services as per his mother's wishes. If anyone would like to make a contribution in her name, Bonnie Lipp, it can be made to Hope Hospice, 611 N. Walnut Ave, New Braunfels, Texas 78130.

Paul,

I mean what I said, if you or your Dad need anything you know how to get in touch with me.

My deepest sympathies prayers,

Mona Turner

Paul,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time. Please know that your Thunderhill family is here for you if you need anything. Take care and God bless.

I & my Dad would like to thank everyone for there kind words & prayers they mean alot to all of us. My Mother was at alot of the races when we ran at S.A. but She was just too sick by the time we made the switch to Thunderhill to go anymore. But almost every night we came home to unload the car She was there to find out how we did and always had words of encoragement for us. She will be missed deeply. Today was a very long day for the whole family, just wanted to thank everyone. Paul

Mr. Lipp, Paul and Family,

You have my sincere condolences. You've got my #. Call if there is anything yall need.

Jody Wayne

Archived