I CAN DRIVE

ou81too

I would like to start a PAP program open to young passengers everywhere, HOW GOOD IS YOUR DRIVER? Please tell me if there is any way that this program will not work.....I am a RACE car owner and former Nascar Dodge Weekly Racing Series Driver. Street Racing or Reckless Drivers have to be tested, the result will be a step in the right direction. This program will not cost the drivers anything I will Pay for it. STEP 1 Qualified hometrack driver -----My team will set the car to drivers request for best lap times STEP 2 High School police will find the most Qualified (Street Racer/Reckless Driver) STEP 3 Each driver will get 5 timed laps

I like where your headed...but the big question...your car or ours? I personally dont see this working out unless a qualified driver is riding shotgun with some control in case...whatever happens...I started racing when I was 15 and thought it would be easy, first time my dad let me hot lap the car I blew the motor, never even thought about lifting (wet dirt track..no grip) Now it was probably just luck I didnt plant it into the wall... also, it would look by the way you are selecting the kid...you would be rewarding the kids who do street race or drive reckless....cause if that was all it would take for me to drive a race car back then...I would have been even worse....but I do think the idea could work...would need alot of carefull planning...lI plan on building a 2 seater bomber for my daughter for next year (hopefully) so she can ride with me some...and me her...but she currently races in the jr mini class (and so far she is the safest 13 year old driver I have seen...lol)...just want to help her in the transition...AJ

Archived