2009 NASKARTS RACING SEASON SCHEDULE

Hello all NASKART Racers,

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that Christmas will be just as good for all!! I have setup the 2009 schedule with 22 races and 1 Exhibition race for the series this year. We once again will have 5 drops for the season. So the best 17 races count towards the season championship. One of the changes this year is that there are no close (nearby) road courses for us to race on. So this year, unless Ironrock re-opens or Runco re-opens or Katy has club races on HMP weekends (Thus far they have not released a 2009 schedule though), we will have no road courses on the schedule. This should help with tire costs for the season...and hopefully cut down on parts cost for the karts. This will help all with rebuilding their engines & kart setup for the new season as well as maintaining them during the season. New rings and such during the year. The tracks we we are racing at this year are: Thunderhill Raceway - 15 races, Houston Motorsports Park - 4 races and 1 Exhibition race, and Red River Speedway - 3 races. At Red River we will race on the 3rd & 4th of July, which is a Friday race and a Saturday race. October 31 will be the exhibition race in Houston. All of the Oval tracks do pay purses to the NASKART series. How the payouts will work will be in the 2009 rules when i post them later this week. I look forward to seeing all of race again soon...and even some new faces that will hopefully be racing with us this year. If any questions about the schedule please feel free to call me or post questions here. Also this schedule is subject to change.

Thanks to everyone!!

Merry Christmas

Mike Steinman

NASKARTS Racing Series #71

512-496-4371

p.s. I am attaching a pdf file of the schedule to this post.

2009_naskart_season_schedule.pdf

Archived