#10 NASKART for Sale $3,750.00 - SOLD!

This Kart is fast and fresh. The motor only has 4 races with a record of 1st, 2nd and two 3rd's. For the 2008 season this kart racked up a very consistent record of 7 wins, 3 seconds, 5 thirds, 1 fourth, 2 fifth and 2 sixths. 20 races and no motor failures. The price includes many spare parts including but not limited to gears, hubs, wheels, tires, ect. Also included are new graphics of your design ($200.00 value). I recently installed new ceramic bearings on the chassis and transmission ($900.00). Ceramic bearings have 50% less friction and create only a fraction of the heat of steel bearing.

Contact me with any questions,

Brian

2_cropped.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD

Thanks to Smitty for his referral, James Matney of Cold Spring, TX is the new owner of the #10 NASKART. James is 69 years old and is extremely determined to be racing in the NASKARTS series. James was racing lawn mowers at speeds of 50 mph until March '08 when he was made an offer he couldn't refuse. I'll be lending James a helping hand for the first few races of '09. I look forward to catching up with everyone then.

Thanks to everyone for making the Series fun and the racing tight. Thanks to the directors who steer the way; your hard work was always appreciated.

Archived