asphalt sport mods at cc in 09

Michael & Mitzi

B) As we all know the off season will go by in a flash after talking this over with randy we have decided not to reinvent the wheel and since the most dominant set of rules is IMCA we will adopt that package with one exception a stock front sway bar in stock location and with stock hardware and adjustable with stock components. All interested please give me a call or e-mail so I can make a contact list as we will be calling for a meeting with you, myself,randy and fred.

I think thats a wise choice to run the existing cars as they are.This give you a large base to draw from and more choices for the race teams.This will bring a greater intrest in this type of car overall and benifit all tracks.Also makes it easier to host a big show.I know there are some McAllen cars intrested since they only run twice a month.The asphalt modifieds while being a super race class did move so far away from the dirt mods that you need a speck car to be competetive.Good move Michael.

B) I will be at the track all weekend running the SCCA rally cross. Anyone interested is welcome to stop by and chat about this topic, we plan on running this class on the 8" groved goodyears and once again we would like to get a list of interested parties. Phone me at 361-537-5760

Are ya'll adding this class to your weekly schedule? And are you going to alow the sportmod tire also?

B) As we all know the off season will go by in a flash after talking this over with randy we have decided not to reinvent the wheel and since the most dominant set of rules is IMCA we will adopt that package with one exception a stock front sway bar in stock location and with stock hardware and adjustable with stock components. All interested please give me a call or e-mail so I can make a contact list as we will be calling for a meeting with you, myself,randy and fred.

Why do you need to put sway bars on them.

if no one has one it wont be an advantage.

B) the organizational meeting will be sat dec 13th at 1pm at the track.We need all interested parties to show the rules will not change during the year those of you who raced with us in 08 know that even if a glich developed we never changed the rules, so be there on the 13th so we can get to building for 09. Since we are developing we also need to know how much you want to run I think this would add to sat nites and would like to see at least every other week if not every week from one driver to others I want to know what you think....

Archived