Dirty Driving

tps48

No, not what you think...Has any one else seen the promo for the HBO special about Anderson Speedway? It's called "Dirty Driving" It premeires on Nov 13. My uncle used to live across the street from Anderson Speedway. I loved going there when I was a kid. Great track. They used to have the "Little 500" with 33 midgets running 500 laps, pitted in the infield! Promo looked good.

Reminded me a little of Longhorn Speedway :lol: just a little.... , When I first saw their cars I thought Anderson Speedway was a a dirt track. That must have been their version of Grand Stocks :D ....Now don't any of you Grand Stock drivers get mad at me I have 2 Grand Stocks getting registered on the 22nd :)

Reminded me a little of Longhorn Speedway :lol: just a little.... , When I first saw their cars I thought Anderson Speedway was a a dirt track. That must have been their version of Grand Stocks :D ....Now don't any of you Grand Stock drivers get mad at me I have 2 Grand Stocks getting registered on the 22nd :)

cool more cars . glad to hear it . what a fun year its goin to be!!

Archived