entry fee?

TheCloser

what is the entry fee for the 3 day show coming up?

For Sport Mods / Limiteds, there is no entry fee for any night (Thurs - Sat). Pit passes only charged for sport mods / limiteds and those will be $30 for each day on Thurs - Sat for anyone entering the pits (i believe they will use transponders in limiteds for A main only, and that will be a small rental). It will pay $800 to win on Thurs, $1,000 to win on Friday, $1,000 to win on Saturday and a minimum of $40 paid back for A main starters in Sport Mods / Limiteds each night.

Remember we also have open practice on Wednesday (Nov 19) for $20 per person in the pits. No car fee on that night either. General admission will be free. A great opportunity to test set-ups if you've never been to Texana before.

On the big mods there is a entry fee for each night (Thurs - Sat) which USMTS charges and that is routine for any USMTS ran show. The entry fee for USMTS is different each night and depends on early or late entry and depends on licensed or non-licensed. The detailed USMTS fees for big mods can be viewed on usmts.com, then click on entry forms. Or, there is a lengthy post on this site with detials on USMTS fees and complete payouts for big mods. You can use the following link for that: http://txsz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26415 The big mods pay back each night all the way thru for non qualifiers. USMTS will collect the entry fees on big mods and we'll collect pit pass fees. Same pit pass fees for each person in the pits on the big mods.

Let me know if you have more questions. Glad to help. Also can send me a PM on here and give me a # if needed and I will call. Looking forward to seeing a lot of new faces and a great three day show.

-Monty

Archived